Any guidance we provide as part of our service such as pricing, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, SLC has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
The Platform and the information contained herein is provided "as is," and SLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the information. Without limiting the foregoing, SLC does not warrant that information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. SLC expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, no infringement, security, and accuracy. SLC may make changes to the material on this platform, or to the products described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and SLC makes no commitment to update such material.
Using the SLC Platform
In connection with using or accessing the Platform you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Platform if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our site or service;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an SLC policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item's description after you purchased it, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver services and items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason, for example, you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the review systems;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm SLC or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Platform for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of SLC;
- interfere with the working of our Platform, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to SLC. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to SLC or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Platform or post content that does not belong to you;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
If we believe you are abusing SLC and/or our Platform in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Platform, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Platform.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the SLC services are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user's performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
The Removal of a User
SLC has the right to remove any users from the Platform and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
SLC charges sellers a transaction fee for each paid transaction. This fee is charged automatically after each transaction. Transaction fee is 12%. It is impossible to offer free services on our platform however minimum transaction value is £1.
If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using SLC Platform, even if sales terms are finalized or payment is made outside of SLC Platform. In particular, if you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of the Platform, you may be liable to pay a final value fee applicable to that item, even if the item doesn't sell, given your usage of SLC Platform for the introduction to a buyer.
Additionally PayPal charges sellers a payment processing fee for each payment transaction. PayPal will automatically deduct the fee when the money is delivered from the buyer to the seller.
PayPal fee is a combination of a percentage of the total transaction price and a fixed fee. The size of the fee is between 2% and 5%. It depends on three things: the country of the seller, the country of the buyer, and the seller's monthly sales volume. In general, domestic purchases have lower fees than international purchases and sellers with higher volumes get a discount in their fees.
PayPal's fees for domestic purchases are publicly available for merchants in the following countries:
Merchants from other countries and merchants who want to sell internationally can see their fees by logging in to their PayPal accounts and opening this page. The final payment processing fee will be shown in the automatic receipt that is sent to the seller via email after the purchase.
When listing an item for sale on SLC Platform, you agree that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information,
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item's location, listing format, price, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller's history, including listing practices, reviews, SLC policy compliance; and
- number of listings matching the buyer's query,
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer,
When buying an item on SLC Platform, you agree that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item description before making a commitment to buy,
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item,
Cancellations and Refunds
Buyers can mark a paid transaction as disputed after the transaction request has been approved and before it is marked as “completed”. The Dispute feature is a way for buyers to clearly communicate to providers that they are not happy with the way the transaction is handled.
- Disputing a transaction doesn’t refund the payment.
- When a transaction is disputed the status of the transaction changes to "disputed".
- Both users can review each other after a dispute.
If a buyer has disputed a transaction, it is up to the seller to take action. If seller and buyer are not able to resolve the dispute, SLC will mediate to help resolve the situation.
When buyers ask for a refund after disputing a transaction the refund needs to be processed manually. Dispute does not automatically refund the payment.
SLC uses PayPal as Platform payment system, which means only the seller can refund the transaction. The seller can issue a full refund to the buyer from their PayPal account. This means the seller needs to log in at paypal.com, find the correct transaction and click full or partial refund depending on the case.
Similarly SLC commission fee will be refunded to the seller.
PayPal will refund the percentage portion of their fees for both transactions, but not the fixed fees.
When users use PayPal, they are usually eligible for PayPal buyer & seller protection in case something goes wrong. See https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security for more information.
In no event will SLC be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use of this platform or its contents, or of any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
SLC is indemnified from any and all claims, demand or other liabilities, including legal fees and costs, that are made by any third party due to or arising from the use of our platform and/or our services.
Dissemination of Information
Any email information received by SLC may be used to disseminate the SLC information such as newsletters and promotional material we believe may be useful to users and collectively analyse such information for trends and statistics. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you can contact us to notify us of your wishes.
Through this platform you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site comply with all relevant laws and regulations. SLC will not take responsibility for any loss of or error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
Use of platform
We make no warranty that the contents of our platform is free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and have no liability in respect thereof. The use of our platform is entirely at your own risk.
Changes to our Platform
The information made available on our platform may be altered or removed at any time without prior notice.
Change of Terms
SHE Leads Company
152-160 City Road
She Leads Company Ltd. (SLC)
Name of the register
User register of the She Leads Company service (Platform)
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single SLC community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area.
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Third party websites
This GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018 and as of that date you have the rights set out in this section. You may be able to exercise some of these rights directly through the functionality we provide on our Platform. Alternatively, or where that is not possible, or if you wish to ask a question about your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You shall have the right, in accordance with the GDPR, to obtain from Us the following:
- Right of confirmation
- Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Right of access
- Free information about the personal data We store about you at any time and to receive a copy of it.
- Right to rectification
- Rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data about you.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
- The erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, subject to Our legal rights and obligations to retain the same.
- Right of restriction of processing
- Restriction of processing where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period while We verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request that it be restricted instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but do require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- you do not agree with Our assessment that the processing is permitted for Our “legitimate interests”, for a period while verification is carried out as to whether those interests override your own interests.
- Right to data portability
- You shall have the right to have the personal data concerning you, which was provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another entity (to the extent that such data was processed by Us on the basis of consent or because it such processing was necessary for the performance of a contract).
Additionally, you will have the following rights:
- Right to object
- to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Our legitimate interests. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions;
- to object to Our processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing;
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you.
We may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of our websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
SHE Leads Company Ltd
152-160 City Road
Last updated: 24/11/2019